White Pass

With stunning views of Mt. Rainier and even higher elevation than Stevens Pass, White Pass is a hidden treasure! It’s a bit off the beaten path compared to other ski resorts, with smaller crowds and less pizazz, radiating old school charm. The variety in terrain attracts hard-core snow enthusiasts, as well as beginners, suitable for the entire family. About 80% of the runs are beginner to intermediate, leaving 20% for the advanced. At White Pass, you’ll have access to slopeside lodging at the Village Inn, on-site Child Care, multiple dining options, full-service learning opportunities for beginners, Nordic skiing and gear and retail centers. It’s known for long and fast runs, short lines and family-friendly vibe.


White Pass

You Also Might Be Interested In

Ski lift going up the snowy Summit at Snoqualmie near Bothell, Washington.

Summit at Snoqualmie


Crystal Mountain Resort


Let your story unfold at one of these great locations.

Enter to Win $2,500

By taking our brief survey and helping us bring the best of Bothell to you.

Thank you for your assistance with this survey. It will only take a couple of minutes of your time and is greatly appreciated. Upon submission, your email address will be automatically entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win $2,500. For further information on the offer, please click here for the Official Rules. Every submission, regardless of answers, will have equal opportunity to win the prize.

Which of the following statements best describe why you visited Begin at Bothell’s website? (Please check all that apply)

Which of the following decisions had you made prior to visiting Begin at Bothell's website? (Please check all that apply)

How did you find Begin at Bothell's website?

When visiting the Begin at Bothell website, what information were you hoping to find? (Please check all that apply)

Where is your permanent residence?

Please feel free to share any comments you may have about Begin at Bothell's website.

Please provide your e-mail address.  ***This will only be used for the drawing and for one follow up communication in approximately six months related to your travel.***

Please opt me in to receive ongoing communications from Begin at Bothell with valuable trip planning information. I understand I can unsubscribe at any time.

If you answered Yes to the previous question, please let us know your first name.  

Chance to win: $2500

  • 1
  • 10

You’re entered for the chance to win $2500! Start planning your trip now.